Sunday, December 25, 2011

I Want My Car Back.......

Hi there!
My father just came back from London on Friday.
But we found out that his car was lost when we wanna use it.
He went to London for like ermmmm 20+ days?
But we suspect it was stole on Thursday midnight.
My neighbour still see my dad's car on Thursday afternoon 2pm.
It's a black honda accord.
I really like that car.
But which guy stole it?
My parents made a police report too.
Although it's almost impossible to find it,hopefully we can.
Now gotta think about buying a new car.
One My-Vi is not enough.
I think my parents will buy a slightly smaller car but can also be used for long distance.

My brother is at Singapore now.
Went there a few days ago with his friends.
Last year he went together with two others friends.
But this year altogether including him I think it's around 10 people.
Hope he will have fun.

It's Christmas and lot's of people are celebrating it.
It's gonna be a new year soon.
Next year's Chinese New Year is so early.
It's in January.
Hope everybody will enjoy their holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment