Friday, January 6, 2012

School Reopen

Hi there!
2 days ago was the first day of school.
Met new classmates and teachers at school.
Seeing the short form 1's make me think I'm tall haha
But there are also super tall form 1's
Some form 1 people are even taller than some of my friends that are short.

My new class is pretty quiet.
Although lots of my friends are still in this same class.
Its still very quiet.
We don't get to choose where to sit.
My form teacher just randomly arrange our seats according to our height.
And I never knew I will get the 3rd last place.
And I never knew I will sit with a girl I dunno.
Not a lot of new students in my class.
But still consider a number.

Some teachers are good,some are not so good at teaching.
Hopefully I can hear what my moral teacher is saying during the class clearly.
Or maybe hope she will speak louder.
I dunno why but my school's afternoon session dicipline teacher will be teaching me sivik.
She teaches geography for my friends class LOL
Today is the third day of school.
Hope everybody can enjoy it and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment